Our Lumberjack Soap brings you to the crisp outdoors with the fresh woodsy aroma of Cedarwood, Fir, White Spruce and Bay Laurel, reminiscent of walking through an evergreen forest. Perfect for the nature-loving man or women!
- Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, and Shea Butter soothe, moisturize, and help to improve the texture of skin.
- Bentonite Clay gives soap a smooth silky lather and is great for all skin types. It provides a gentle exfoliation which helps to naturally deep clean pores and treat problem skin. It is commonly used in shaving soaps to make the razor slippery to avoid cuts to the skin.
- Apricot Seeds exfoliate dry skin leaving a soft, radiant glow.
- The essential oil blend has an exotic, woodsy, earthy scent.
- 100% Natural. Never tested on animals / Vegan.
This soap can be used by normal, combination and acne prone skin.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Unrefined Shea Butter, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Bentonite Clay, Essential Oils of Cedarwood, Fir, White Spruce, Bay Laurel.
125 grams / 4.4 oz bar
*Since our soaps are handcrafted in small batches with natural botanicals and essential oils, color and scent may change slightly from one batch to the next.
We Also Recommend