Konjac Face & Body Sponge
Konjac Sponge is made from 100% pure, natural konjac fibre. Rich in minerals and 97% water, konjac is naturally alkaline, which leaves skin perfectly balanced. The net-like texture gives your daily cleansing ritual an added exfoliation boost and is unbelievably soft and gentle, ideal for everyone. Pair with any of our soaps for the ultimate tool in natural, effective skincare!
- Konjac potato or Konnyaku is a perennial plant grown in the wild mountainous regions of China, Japan and Korea. The konjac has been a treasured source of health and vitality for over 1,500 years and the konjac sponge is made from the root of this plant.
- Rich in vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, & E), proteins, lipids, fatty acids and natural minerals that help to nourish and smooth skin naturally.
- Free from chemicals, colouring, additives and irritants. 100% biodegradable and fully sustainable.
- Deeply cleanse, exfoliate and refine your skin for a radiant complexion!
- 100% Natural, Never tested on animals / Vegan.
This sponge is great for normal, combination, sensitive, mature, dry and acne prone skin.
Ingredients: 1 packaged 100% pure konjac fiber sponge.
Directions for Use:
Before use, rinse and hydrate your konjac sponge in warm water. Konjac root easily absorbs water to form the perfect sponge texture for gentle exfoliation. Upon contact with water, it expands into a unique bouncy, jelly texture. Gently press several times to expel excess water. Massage gently in circular motions on the face or body.
After use, rinse your sponge well and press it gently with two hands to expel water. Be careful not to wring it out as this may damage the delicate plant fibers, just squeeze between your flattened hands. Store and hang the sponge in a cool, well ventilated location to air dry properly. The sponge will shrink and harden when it dries out, this is perfectly natural, simply allow it to absorb water and rehydrate before using again. Never use the sponge when dry.
The better care of the sponge, the longer it will last. Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water. Your konjac sponge is a 100% natural vegetable product and should last 2 to 3 months. Once it starts to look tired or breaks down, replace it. Our konjac sponges can be safely composted or used in the garden to help water your plants by holding moisture. Never leave a child unattended with a sponge.
We Also Recommend