Dandelion Shea Butter Soap
Celebrate summer with our Dandelion Soap. This bar of sunshine is made from the whole dandelion plant!
- Dandelions are a rich source of vitamins and trace elements, particularly vitamins A & C. Every single part of the plant itself is edible, the leaves, flower, stem, and even the root.
- The root and leaves help to clear the skin of blemishes, even out skin tone, and reduce inflammation from skin disorders such as eczema. This humble little weed also works as a treatment for any stings or burns.
- Olive Oil, Coconut Oil and Shea Butter soothe, moisturize and help to improve the texture of skin.
- Annatto seeds are particularly high in antioxidants that help fight visible signs of aging, blemishes and sun damage.
- Yellow Kaolin Clay is a mild clay, which can be used on most sensitive skin types, it is believed to stimulate blood circulation while gently exfoliating and cleansing the skin. It is also used to draw out impurities helping to reduce blemishes and maintain a healthy appearance.
- 100% Natural, Never tested on animals / Vegan.
This gentle soap can be used by all skin types such as mature, dry, sensitive, normal, combination, acne, and eczema prone skin.
Ingredients: Dandelion Blossoms, Leaves, and Roots infused in Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Unrefined Shea Butter, Distilled Water, Dandelion Tea, Sodium Hydroxide, Lavender Essential Oil, Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Clary Sage Essential Oil, Yellow Kaolin Clay, Annatto Seeds.
125 grams / 4.5 oz bar
*Since our soaps are handcrafted in small batches with natural botanicals and essential oils, color and scent may change slightly from one batch to the next.
We Also Recommend